Pages

Saturday 20 January 2018

Let's make a start - Montane Spine Challenger (1)

It's been a while since I blogged. That's pretty much because I have gone from one injury to another, and barely able to run. And let's face it, nobody wants to read about somebody whining about their injuries all the time - because I am a pretty whiny injured person - I'm not really a 'look on the bright side' practical problem-solving injured runner when it's been month after month. 


So no moaning - no blogging.


But I finally have something worth blogging about.  I actually 'ran' a race! Shocker!! Ha ha.  And not just any old race - Britain's 2nd Most Brutal Race - the Montane Spine Challenger!  (The MOST brutal is obviously the full Spine Race.)


Brace yourselves for some long-winded ramblings of somebody who still hasn't caught up on her sleep.....



No comments: